Terms and Conditions for the club
Last updated: August 27, 2018
- To obtain Leisure Club Membership an official application form must be completed at the leisure club reception. Upon acceptance, membership will commence when all monies are paid in full.
- Club Management has the right to refuse membership, eject a member from the club at any time, or refuse renewal at the start of a new term.
- Any member wishing to discontinue or suspend their membership should notify Barbara Cashen, Accounts Manager in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Memberships are non-refundable.
- Additional rules and regulations, which are necessary for the more efficient running of the club, could be introduced at the discretion of the Management at any time.
- Our direct debits automatically renew on a month to month basis, we require written notification of your intention to cancel. Direct Debits are for a minimum of 6 months. (couple memberships are processed through one bank account)
- Members are required to provide their own towel and lock while using the club or they can be purchased for a small charge at reception.
- Memberships for persons aged 17 years and under can only be accepted as an addition to an adult membership. (Guarantor letter may be required).
- Persons aged 15 years and under (as per ILAM guidelines) must be accompanied by an adult member in the club at all times. Children 7 years and under must have supervision of an adult in the water with them at all times.
- Persons aged 16 years and over have full use of the club if they have a full membership, however they need to check with a trainer before using the Fitness Suite.
- Persons aged 15 years and under are restricted from using the Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi and Fitness Suite at any time for safety reasons.
- All members must produce their membership key tag on each visit to the club.
- Valid student identification is required for all student memberships and must be shown upon joining/renewing.
- In the interest of safety, Management of the club reserves the right to refuse admission should overcrowding occur at peak times.
- Management reserves the right to change the facilities available to members, or close the facility at any time, should the need arise.
- Swimwear must be worn on the pool deck area and swim caps must be worn in the Swimming Pool. The correct attire and footwear must be worn in the Fitness Suite.
- The Ardilaun Leisure Club is not responsible for any injuries occurred in the facility and all members are advised to seek medical advice before embarking on a fitness program at the club. Our fully qualified staff will carry out a full fitness assessment on all members at their request before devising a fitness program for them.
- Persons suspected to be under the influence of alcohol, or drugs will be refused admission to the club.
- Management will not take responsibility for personal belongings that are lost or stolen in the club, please lock your belongings away.
- Our Child Protection Policy can be viewed here.
ѻ SWIMMING POOL: All users of the swimming pool must use the showers before entering the pool. Swim caps must be worn, these can be purchased at reception for a cost of €2.50. No outdoor footwear is permitted on the pool deck. Swimmers are encouraged to wear pool flip flops on the pool deck.
ѻ SAUNA & STEAM ROOM: Over 16’s only are permitted entry to this area. Please read the user guidelines for each facility before use. No shaving permitted in either area.
ѻ MEMBERSHIP FREEZE OPTION: You can freeze your membership for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of six months, a doctor’s letter is required for a longer suspension. Suspension of your membership can only be granted with prior written request and approval from our Accounts Manager Barbara. You can contact her at email@example.com or by phone 091 514 700. Direct debit members; please note that payments are sent to the bank around the 25th of each month so you must contact us before this date to stop a payment. Periods of non-use of the facilities cannot be back-dated under any circumstances unless you have a doctor’s letter.
ѻ MEMBERSHIPS: Club Management has the right to refuse membership, eject a member from the club at any time or refuse renewal of membership. If Direct Debit forms are not completed within 7 days of joining, your membership will be cancelled.
ѻ CLUB OPENING TIMES:
6:45 – 21:00 weekdays,
9:00 – 19:00 weekends & Bank Holidays.
9:00 – 19:00 Monday – Thursday,
9:00 – 20:00 Friday,
9:00 – 19:00 Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with www.www.ardilaunleisureclub.ie website (the “Service or Website”) operated by The Ardilaun Leisure Club (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service or Website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service or Website.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service or Website.
- Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Limitation Of Liability
- Governing Law
- Contact Us
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
Purchases and Bookings
If you wish to purchase any product or book and lesson or service which we may make available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Ardilaun Leisure Club.
The Ardilaun Leisure Club has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Ardilaun Leisure Club shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall -, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Ardilaun Leisure Club its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licencors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting our website: www.www.ardilaunleisureclub.ie
- By phone number: 00353 (0)91 514 700
- By mail: The Ardilaun Leisure Club, The Ardilaun Hotel, Taylors Hill, Galway City.