Following our government’s advice and HSE guidelines; we will be introducing a new booking system which will allow for appropriate social distancing in the facilities and time for deep cleaning. There will be allocated time slots for the pool, the gym and for fitness classes. More information will be posted on how you can book your time slot once we have our system in place.
Our Response to COVID-19
• We are meticulously cleaning and sanitizing the club more than ever before. You will see us throughout the day sanitizing high contact locations (doors, handles, equipment, etc).
• You will see plenty of signage and communications reinforcing social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures. In addition to informing you of these requirements, the signage is also present to remind you of the important role you play.
• Pool Users – Changing rooms are open for people using the swimming pool only so please leave your valuables in the car if possible. Your visit is maxed at 1hour.
• Gym users – Come ready to work out, exercise and then go home to change and shower. Your visit is maxed at 1.5 hours.
• Fitness Class users – Come ready to work out, attend the class and then go home to change and shower. Your visit is maxed at 1 hour.
• Hygiene stations will be placed at entrances and throughout our club. Please use hand sanitizer frequently, upon entering, exiting, and throughout your time in the club.
• Proactively monitored by staff, we ask our customers to abide by occupancy/density restrictions. Signage will be placed accordingly reinforcing social distancing requirements (2m distance) and noting specific occupancy limits in spaces.
• We strongly encourage payment by debit card/credit card.
• Whenever possible members will be directed online for new memberships, program enrollments, group fitness bookings, outstanding balance payments, etc.
• Wearing of face masks is encouraged but not compulsory.
• Customers showing cold/flu-like symptoms (cough, fever and/or respiratory symptoms) are not permitted in the facility until these symptoms have cleared for a number of days.
• Water fountains will be temporarily unavailable. Please bring a filled water bottle from home or purchase bottled water from our vending machine.
• All visitor’s attendance will be recorded including the time of entry and phone number for contact tracing purposes. Visitors include visit pass holders, members and staff.
• The sauna, steam room and jacuzzi will remain closed due to government guidelines.
• Hairdryers and tog dryers will not be in use.
• We encourage all staff and customers to download the COVIDSafe app. All staff have completed COVID-19 infection control training.
• There will be an allocated 1 hour slot every afternoon for staff to carry out a deep clean.
For all non Direct Debit members your memberships have been frozen since March. When we return to business as normal your memberships will be unfrozen and all time will be automatically added onto the end of your membership.
However, we understand the continued need for membership flexibility to enable you to resume your membership once you are comfortable to do so, if you wish to leave your membership on hold please send us an email and we can update your file.